Get a Quote or Schedule a Consultation
Blinds & Shades
Considering the enormous investment made in installing expensive window treatments, periodically cleaning the blinds makes sense. It’s much more cost-effective to renew rather than replace your blinds and window treatments. Ultrasonic blind cleaning will make your blinds and shades look like new.
What is Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning?
Ultrasound utilizes high frequency sound waves that create millions of microscopic bubbles that implode upon contact with water. All those implosions create tiny vibrations which power the blind clean safely, effectively and quickly.
When combined with warm water and a cleaning solution, sonic cleaning easily removes dust, dirt, grime, nicotine, bacteria and so much more. Most types of blinds and shades can be cleaned with the ultrasonic method.
- Eliminates built-up dirt, dust, odors and contaminants.
- Removes dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew that contribute to the growth of germs and bacteria.
- Refreshes and restores the beautiful appearance of your window coverings.
- Extends the life of your fine window fashions, provides a cleaner, fresher, healthier environment and helps improve indoor air quality.
- Hardware, including tracks and mechanisms, get cleaned and work better.
Blind and Shade Styles
Custom Fabric Styles
Silhouettes, Luminettes and Honeycomb Styles
Plastic, Faux Wood and Composite – Blinds, Mini-blinds and Micro-blinds
Fabric or Plastic – Verticals and Vertical Luminettes
Fabric or Plastic – Roller Shades